Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is this a scam please read this.?

Read this please someone offered on my paintball gun, im asking for $1300-$1400 to.



-----Inline Attachment Follows-----



Thank you very much for your swift response and for telling me the

Item is still available..i am satisfied with the conditions has you

have stated in the

craigslist. I want to make the best offer by adding $40 to the actual

price.I am from MA. I have a schedule already,for i need to attend an

important seminar in Mexico, so i wont be able to come to check it at

your place .Since i am ok with the condition,i will be sending you a

certified business check that will cover the amount of the Item and the moving

funds.You are to take your money for the item from the check after

cleared in your bank and have the rest sent to the

mover via western union money transfer or money gram.For your

inconvenience,i will add $50 with the payment to be your running

around fee.I'm always a busy person and i will not like to miss this

item.The information of the mover will be sent to you after the check

is received and he will be at your location for the pick up with a

signed note explaining that he will be assuming responsibility for the

item on my behalf.Please try and call me..If it is unanswered, give me

a message and email me the below informations in my box so that i cna

forward it to my secretary and at the same time, get your

voicemail...my phone number is : 206-666-5816

Kindly get back to me with the following information for issuing of

the payment........

NAME:

ADDRESS :

CITY:

ZIP CODE:

PHONE NUMBER:

Thank you





--

Is the item available and in good condition? Can i see more pics of it?Is this a scam please read this.?
I see you found the answer but I wanted to post a link from craiglist about scams so it can help others. They have actual examples on the page.



http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams


OF COURSE it's a scam



This is an ad on craigslist or another local classified, correct?

Craigslist is for local, face to face cash transations only!



The only reason for someone out of town to respond to your local ad is to cheat you.



Never ship products out of town or out of country on a local ad.



This is a classic fraud - the 'overpayment and send me the difference back'



The 'certified business cheque' will be phony. You'll deposit it, wait a couple of days, then send the goods (along with the 'refund' of the 'overpayment' if you are silly enough to fall for it)

Then three or 4 weeks later your bank will inform you the cheque is a fraud and they'll take the money away from you plus penalties and fees.Is this a scam please read this.?
Sounds like an attempt to be professional but really wants your information and pics of other people's stuff.



I say spam and if I were you I wouldnt sell it to him or respond to his post. Block him lol.



Good luck.



PS: paintball is crazy fun I just bought a Tippman 98 custom and bought a 16in barrel and a double trigger. Is this a scam please read this.?
I see red flags everywhere. This is 100% a scam i promise. Do not go through with it. Especially if someone gives you MORE than you were asking then sends you a FAKE cashier's cheque? The cheque will bounce. You have to be sooooo very careful nowadays online. I would make him come to my door and pay in cash%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;while a police officer records the transaction. If the buyer has no problem with this then you may be ok...if he does have a problem then you will have a major problem if you go through with it. Good luck!! I have run an online business for 5 years and i have never been ripped off and i have a 100% approval rating.
YES THIS IS A SCAM! No one would add $40 on a check for the fun of it. Also, its run by western union. THE BEST WAY TO GET SCAMMED AND JACKED. They don't offer the same protection as paypal does. If it was paypal, I would go" umm ok" but this is western union we're talkin about. Cregs list is only for face to face payment. Not mail. Creags list is ment for people coming to your house and giving the payment to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment