Friday, February 10, 2012

I posted my personel in the resume section of Craigslist & got a lot of responses...but is it real?

OK so a couple of them go like this...I will copy and paste the exact message so you can see for yourself, and i would be really grateful if you could let me know what you think...



OK so here was my initial post..."Looking for work, nothing special



Hello, my name is gordon, I am Nineteen years old, just quit my job working at Rite Aid. (I put in my two weeks notice) Wasn't working out so now I am looking for new work full time, maybe general labor or something similar where I can still be around people but not have to constantly smile if i don't feel like it. I was thinking washing dishes. I don't have any special requirements other than getting along with the people I work with, and asking that i please have saturday evenings and sunday mornings off, or at least something I can work with. I am a reasonable guy. Other than that, a couple years of customer service i don't have too many special qualifications. To be honest I'm not looking to be great or Fantastic Mr. Fox. I'm just looking for some good old fashion work and possibly some cool people to work with if that's not too much to ask for.



I can send you a resume if you'd like, just respond to,



*my email address*



this is my email address"



And this was one of the responses...



"Hello,

Thanks for your Interest,I am Mr Williams Scott the owner of *JURGITA MAGAZINE,* in Tacoma,WA. I am a very busy person so i am looking

for someone who can be dispatching my packages such as Gold,Magazine, Silver

and many more. I decided to get in touch with you when i saw your

contact on internet.These are the things you will be doing for me as

my dispatcher;

I will always contact my clients to addressed the

packages(MAGAZINE)such as Gold,Magazine, Silver e.t.c to you so as for you to

be able to process them on my behalf by dispatching them.You will be

handling my funds only when i am not available to do it myself. Its a

part-time job and it will not take much of your time, its just an

avenue for you to make an extra-pay You can stay at your area and be

working for me.Your financial potential is limited only by your

ambition.No experience is needed for the position.You will enjoy

working with me if you follow my swift instructions. I would love to

put this to you that this proposal is fully legal and it involves

myself and Mr Rhodas who is my Lawyer,he will be preparing a contract

agreement which You and I would have to sign and have a copy of the

paper-work sent back to him,by so doing this would make this offer

framed and legal.

WHAT I OFFER/MONTHLY SALARY:

Minimum of $700 every week to a total of $2800 per month.

Weekly Payment of at least to $700

Commissions and Seasonal Bonus.

Minimum Requirements:

You must be over 17 years of age.

FILL AND SEND BACK YOUR DETAILS TO GET STARTED:

Full Name:

Age:

Sex:

Address(No P.O Box):

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Fill the form above and send back to me.

Check out our website http://www.jurgita.com

Thanks



Mr Williams Scott"



The past three have been kind of like this...too good to be true but juuusssstttt to the point where it sounds almost believable. Not working too hard, making a couple hundred a week, quick and painless hiring process, and so on. And it always ends with, just fill this out and we can get started...phone #, address, first/last name...so what do you think? or know?I posted my personel in the resume section of Craigslist %26amp; got a lot of responses...but is it real?
If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true.



But if you think you might have a look do some research about the Magazine. Look at it, does it exist, contact them by telephone and find out if they did send you the email, contact somewhere else in Tacoma (or where ever the job offer came from) and find out about them....could even contact the Police there, a good source of information sometimes, and if it a scam then they will be alerted.



But above all send no personal details until your are certain it is the real McCoy.
If it sounds to good to be true odds are it is.



Don't trust them.I posted my personel in the resume section of Craigslist %26amp; got a lot of responses...but is it real?
I Don't Think You Should Trust Them (: xI posted my personel in the resume section of Craigslist %26amp; got a lot of responses...but is it real?
Fake. It seems kind of vague in the details.So he could be a scammer.
Don't trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment