Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is this a scam on ebay??? 2001 BMW 3 series....







Subject: RE: Reply to your "= 2001 BMW 3-Series 330Ci" Ad on Kijiji



Subject: Re: Reply to your "= 2001 BMW 3-Series 330Ci" Ad on Kijiji



Hi,



Thank you so much for contacting me regarding my 2001 BMW 3-Series 330Ci. A few words about the car:

-113,347 miles;

-transmission automatic;

-6 cyl;

-perfect condition without any mechanical problems;

-no damages or hidden defects;

-no need for additional repairs;

-clear title without any accidents,liens or loans.

The price for the car is 4,500. Unfortunately, my life got complicated and I have to let this beauty go...The car was my husband`s as he loved it very much, but he did not enjoy it as he died in a IRAQ 9 month ago. It brings very bad memories to me, I want to get rid of it. The car is in New Glasgow, NS in DAS shipping Company's custody. I want to make this transaction through eBay's Vehicle Purchase Program. I want eBay because they are the biggest Company and we can close this deal fast and safe for both of us. I will give you a period of 7 days so you can inspect the car and it's documents. You will make the payment at eBay and they will keep your money until you will receive and inspect the car time of 10 days. Once you have inspected the car and decided to keep it, you will confirm your decision to eBay and they will re-route the money in to my account, but if by any reason, you won't be satisfied with the car you can return it back for a full refund

of your money. If you agree with this terms please reply with the following info:

-Your full name;

-Your shipping address - street address, city, state, zip code;

-Your phone number.

As soon as I will have your info I will get everything started with eBay and they will contact you with more informations. For more pictures here is a link to the car's photo gallery, click or copy and paste it in your browser:

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/20鈥?/a>



Hope to hear soon from you so that we can move forward with this deal!

Thanks!

Kathie Rudolph





THEN! i asked her whos gunna pay for shipping and handling and she said







hi, as I told you before don't worry as I will take care of the shipping. I will let the price at $4000.

Please just repy with your full name and full shipping address and I will get everything started as soon as possible.



Thanks!

Kathie



I WAS WONDERING ... is this a scam. cuz why does she want me name, and adress soo bad?? wat should i ask her to make sure its not a scamIs this a scam on ebay??? 2001 BMW 3 series....
SCAM.

She's going to very anxious to conclude the deal.

If it's on eBay; forward the item to eBay for review. If it's Craig's list. forward it to Spoof eBay.

eBay has no service like that!

There isn't any Kathy Rudolph.

Here's the drill (fill in the blanks).

I have this car. I've:

a) Just been devorsed

b) husband deployed.

c) widowed

I'm all emotionally a wreck. I'll sell this car...but I live in:

a) Moosedroppings, Ark.

b) East Jibbip, TN

c) Not anywhere near where you're likely to be.

Car needs to be shipped to you. All you need is send money to this secure site and my pro's will take care of all the details.

You get an email from an official looking site (It will be very good too), telling you that Kathy is a straight shooter and in good standing and all is lugit.

You send money.

Toodleoooo!


anytime you see a ebay buyer protection plan its a scam, theyre is no such thing. play along with it ask the person for theyre ebay id ask them if you can come pick it up in person lets see what stupid answers they give uIs this a scam on ebay??? 2001 BMW 3 series....
Definitely a scam - for one, the price is way too good to be true.

a 2001 3.0L 3series BMW for $4000? No way it's genuine



Sorry but I'd run a mileIs this a scam on ebay??? 2001 BMW 3 series....
If there is no actual ebay auction, then its a scam
wow, you have to ask.
Yep. That scam is everywhere, all over ebay and craigslist, and it's just a scam. There's no car.



I have no idea what the scam is supposed to be about. I don't know if it's a bad check scam, or identity theft, or what. I guess maybe your name and address is for identity theft in case you don't actually pay them for the car.



I haven't run into one in Arkansas or some place like that. They always say they're in Copenhagen, or Paris, or Hong Kong.
SCAM!!! It is unfortunate that some have taken to fabricating a story such as this to try and steal money from soft hearted people who fall for the lie. As it has been said many times, If it seems too good to be true...it is. ADDED....Do report them to eBay and the FBI internet Crime division. Do NOT stay in contact or play games with them. You may wind up with some serious problems (spam, viruses etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment