Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm trying to file a civil case can anyone help?

to make a long story short i lend some girl some money. she took off when it came down to pay up. i don"t know her exact name i just know her by Mrs. POLO and the only proof i have is her Mobile number and some text messages. I found her on myspace and i saved a lot of her pictures , but I'm not sure if that will help me? I feel really super duper stupid now don't mention it please i feel Ridiculous as it is. I've looked her number up on phone detectives but it just gives me a Name, city and zip code. there's got to be a way to track it by GPS. I need to sue this girl she took advantage of my kindness. ill do anything to track her down. i just want my money back please anybody with some good tips or actions i can take please help.I'm trying to file a civil case can anyone help?
Unfortunately, unless you have any documented proof or witnesses to a verbal contract aside from this woman and yourself, even if you do find her there is very little you can do. Gift giving does not require the other party to reciprocate anything, and unless a contract was made and an agreement settled upon pertaining to her paying you back, she has no further responsibility to you. If there is no evidence of such an agreement, she can easily claim it was a gift and you may find yourself in a counter position acting as defendant in stalking or harassment charges (much more serious, by the way).



My advice to you would be to take this instead as a learning experience and be more careful on whom you spend your money in future.I'm trying to file a civil case can anyone help?
you didn't say how much money you loaned her...unless it's really a lot, i say forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment