Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Accomplish the Web?

Dear People,

I went to freewebs to make a website because all my life I dreamed of entertaining and making an all girls world website.

But I have to put too much information on it like my address lines, zip code, state, city and email addresses!

Is there any free website other than that without putting your information there?

By the way, it has to be completely free and i dont want to have to pay or download it.

PLEASE HELP!

This means a lot!

You make my dream come true!

I'll send you points!



Thank you, Thank you!





%26lt; Desperate Natalie%26gt;Accomplish the Web?
If you don't want to pay, it would be a little hard to make that dream come true. But if you would like a website free of charge, you can achieve it at that same hosting space that you were using. You don't have to, necessarily, write your address, zip code, and other personal information if you don't want to (and it doesn't have to be the right one) unless they are asking for it in order to charge you.
freewebs dosn't show ur adress or anything. iu can put a fake adress....?Accomplish the Web?
I am pretty sure that the information is hidden from the actual website viewers.



Other Free website services includude geocities and bravenet. Good luck!Accomplish the Web?
You might be able to write out a fake
  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment