Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is this spam from craigslist?

im trying to sell a car on craigslist but this guy doesnt sound right. this is what he sent me



Hello,



Great having your ad on craigslist regarding your Ad for sale !



I will like to know if still available for sale and if yes,kindly let me know if there is any repair .I will do on it ?



Please get back to me with your final asking price so that i can mail out payment today which is a certfied business check and its okay by me. I will handle the shipping my self and I will authorize the shipping agent to collect the bill of sale and title on my behalf.



Payment will be deliver to the provided address via UPS which you will get within 2 working days.



Await your favorable reply along with your payment info as below:



Name to be on the check

Address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Cell Phone:



and then this



Hello,



Okay, i accept your price $1800 , its a good offer after all.



I want you to remove the post from craigslist and consider it sold,i will get back to you with the payment tracking number.



I will be sending you payment by check IN FULL and shipping cost would be added to the payment, okay so you don't have to worry about shipping as they will have it picked up from your location after you receieve your payment and send the remaining funds to my shipper via Western Union to come for the pick up.



I will authorize the shipping agent to collect the bill of sale and title on my behalf,name to be on the bill of sale will be send to you upon delivery of my payment.



Let me know if its okay so i can make adequate arrangements.



Await your favorable reply along with your payment info as below:



Name to be on the check

Address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Cell Phone:



so can i trust this guy?Is this spam from craigslist?
Also they make the "mistake" of sending a check for more than the amount of the item, and ask you to send the difference back to them minus a small amount for your inconvenience. Then of course when the check bounces you are out that money too.Is this spam from craigslist?
THIS IS SPAM it is done all the time and the replys come at odd hours in the morning DO NOT do it They want u to cash fake check did charged a BIG fee from your bank and by the time that all happens he has your car and YOU have MINUS in your account
  • makeup brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment