Friday, February 10, 2012

Does anyone know if this is a scam?? Because it sounds to good to be true. ?

Hi, My name is Tracy Marthan. i need a Professional Affordable Graphic Design Services that can design and print about 200pcs of Wedding invitation cards. because am about to wed, so i need a Graphic Design and printer service that will design and print 200 pcs of wedding invitation card for the invitees to the wedding ceremony. Right now, i'm in England(London) with my Husband to visit my mother in-law for the wedding preparation, we shall be back to the state next week.



If you can do the service for me, kindly tell me the price for 200pcs of wedding invitation cards , then i will forward the Full information to you about the wedding ( THE WIFE AND HUSBAND'S NAME , DATE, TIME, VENUE, etc) and make the payment to you by check or Money Order. i will like you to tell me your service cost for the 200pcs of invitation cards and I will make every provision for you, but I want a prefect job as I said before. Please just make every thing perfect before my arrival . I will be in the state by next week, but I want everything ready before i and my husband arrive .



I will contact my Boss to issue a Check in your name and send it to you, the amount that will be issued and send is $2,750, Its my wedding bonus from my Boss, but it will be issue in U.S Check which takes a long time to cash here in London , so I will like you to accept it, deduct $500 for advance Deposit for your service, and send the remaining balance to me or my Traveling Agent, because its for me and my Husband's Flight ticket and Bills. If eventually your service charge is more than $500, I will pay you the balance when I arrive and if its not up to $500, I will have my balance as well, but I will compensiate you if the jobs are well done.



I will need your Full Details to issue the payment, such as:



FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

TELEPHONE:

CELL PHONE:



immediately you forward the payment details, I will call you and I will send your Full name and address to my Boss, then he will issue the check and send it to you, that means you will receive the check latest by Friday this week . I will like to do every thing fast, because the wedding is far approaching, the date is saturday 29 of this Month, so i need the invitation cards fast for the invitees awareness. where is your business located? and what is your phone number?



Looking forward to read back from you.



Tracy Marthan



Does anyone know if this is a scam?? Because it sounds to good to be true. ?
I am 100% positive that this is a scam!!
Any time a person asks you to cash a check for more than the amount and send balance back it is a scam.Dont fall for it.If it sounds to good to be true it isDoes anyone know if this is a scam?? Because it sounds to good to be true. ?
Yes, it's a scam. When you receive email and you don't know the person who sent it, ( delete ) It . Do not open it,most contain viruses.Always remember, If it sounds to good to be true, it is.Does anyone know if this is a scam?? Because it sounds to good to be true. ?
That's nothing but an outright scam by the looks of things. Don't fall for the phishers' dirty tricks. Just spam the message straight into oblivion right away.
SCAM ALERT!



These things just want your contact information so that they can sell it to third party spammers.
Of course it's a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big time Phishing scam.
That's the key....if it sounds to good to be true it probably is...
I've never seen that exact one, but lots of them like it. Its a scam, dont even think about it!
Don't fall for it. The check is bogus.
That is totally a scam. Think about it, why would someone trust somebody that they don't know, who could be anywhere in the states and provide absolutely horrible services to pick up a check worth $2700 and only keep $500 for their services. It doesn't take long to cash U.S. checks in London, that is just a lie. It would be less time than what she is talking about anyway and she said she is going to be back in the states by next week, when this email has probably been going for a year or more. You can also check out www.snopes.com to find out if email forwards are true or not. It doesn't report all of them, because these scams are so common, but use some common sense and trust your instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment