Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Will they still deliver my package if I put my suburb instead of city in the billing and shipping info?

Hi, recently I have just purchased a pair of headphones from Amazon, using the website for the first time coming from Australia, I was stupid enough to write my suburb: Mulgrave in the city area which is supposed to be Melbourne in the shipping and billing info. I've filled everything else out correctly like the street name, country and zip code. And so I was wondering if they will still ship it to the right address.



Also it says I'm getting it shipped by the American mail service: UPS, since I've never seen a mail truck let alone a package shipped from them, so I was also wondering If they would bring it to me or if the local service Australia Post would, and if they did deliver it, would they leave it on my doorstep, because I don't want anyone stealing it.



Thanks for your help, DavidWill they still deliver my package if I put my suburb instead of city in the billing and shipping info?
Hi, as i think if the city is not listed on the shipping info so it will be difficult for them to ship, if there are any errors so they may contact you about that, Don't worry!
  • makeup art
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment