Friday, February 10, 2012

How to Trace an Internet Fraudster? I have his e-mail address, and maybe IP / house address.?

A friend of mine was the victim of online fraud. He found a guy on a wholesalers website going by the name "Mark Daniels", and spoke to him by e-mail and Mark arranged to sell my friend aload of Nintendo Wii's at wholesale price.



Anyhow my friend sent him the money (around 拢800 via western union, its the only way he wanted paying) and obviously never heard from him again.



This guy goes by the name of Mark Daniels.

His e-mail address is: mark_danielshop@yahoo.com



In the email he told me these are his contact details:

NAME: Mark Daniels

Street: 22 Stirling Way

City: Horsham

Zip code: RH13 5RP

Country: United Kingdom



I managed to find a phone number for this address, the owners do not know a Mark Daniels....



He sent me two e-mails and I got 2 differnt IP's from the e-mail sender, which are:

172.130.21.212 %26amp; 172.191.150.96

From these IP's I think I linked them to this small range of addresses:

8636-8692 NW 120th St

Potwin, KS 67123, USA

This address also randomly came up:

Yenimahalle, 150. Sk, 脟i臒demtepe, Turkey





Can someone please tell me what more I can do? Thanks so muchHow to Trace an Internet Fraudster? I have his e-mail address, and maybe IP / house address.?
you cant all that info is fake,the email he make i 5 secs and he most likely used a proxie to do all this so you cant trace it to him.even if you had his real ip you can only trace him with in 50miles so just drop it.as for the money it is gone but you can have him call the bank and tell them what happened to see what they can do.also call the police and ask what the can do,oh and don't call 911 find the number for the station lol.also tell your friend ha unless he knows the person that is sending hem stuff like that not to even open it.How to Trace an Internet Fraudster? I have his e-mail address, and maybe IP / house address.?
yep as the above dude said. he could be in ping pong province china for all you know.

spoofing IP addresses and mail is kids play. not to mention even if you did find an actual physical home address he could be 3 doors up soaking up their wireless network.



if its too good to be true if often is...



you could try and set him up in an email, a picture/link that needs to be downloaded..a force feed deal.

the ONLY thing you have going for you is his greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment