Tuesday, February 7, 2012

To Krishna and others: I want to buy online from UAE but UAE has no ZIP Code!?

Okay I've asked something previously and this is what I got



Ruwais is a part of abudhabi. Actually it is around 280 kms distance from AbuDhabi city. There is a Post Office EMPOST inside ADNOC housing complex in ruwais. U can send the parcel to the P.O box number of your company or to the EMPOST post office and you can collect the parcel from there. Give your companys complete address or the post office address in Ruwais. There is no zip code needed for Abu Dhabi. Only the complete address with the Post Box number is enough.



Krishna, what do you mean by that. I work in Borouge, so what do I do. Can we talk somewhere rather than Yahoo so we can reply swiftly?

And I have my own PO Box or I must use my Company's PO Box?

Must I give my house address and street address?

Some online stores don't accept POBox do they?

Which online store did you buy from?To Krishna and others: I want to buy online from UAE but UAE has no ZIP Code!?
fill in ur PB no. instead of ZIP

No comments:

Post a Comment