Thursday, February 9, 2012

HAS ANYONE USED CLICK 2 MAIL BY USPS? I NEED HELP WITH MY UPLOAD..?

I am trying to upload my CSV file to the Click 2 Mail list on the USPS website to create post cards to small businesses in my area and it is not uploading. I keep getting an error message that says, either the file does not match the template or that it is EXPECTED ';'

I have done the following with no avail.



1) I uploaded the preferred template for the CSV File and moved all my columns according to the preference on USPS.



2) I had an error message that said EXPECTED ';' I then created a column to provide this to separate each row.



I'm at a loss and would like to get this done before I go to bed tonight...I could really use some help! If anyone has had this probably before, can you please let me know what you did to fix it??



I am doing my CSV file as follows:



Country ';' First Name ';' Last Name ';' Business Name ';' Address 1 ';' Address 2 ';' City ';' State ';' Zip Code ';'



Much appreciated...Thanks!HAS ANYONE USED CLICK 2 MAIL BY USPS? I NEED HELP WITH MY UPLOAD..?
That software can be tricky. You can always purchase labels from www.marketing-lists-direct.com for your next mailing. They also offer mailing lists. You can submit for a quote on their website or call them directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment