Friday, February 10, 2012

Does this email seem real and not a scam?

My name is Janis from Republic of Benin. I am 26 years old professional (female), I will be coming over to USA by next month for an official duty to be precise. So I am looking for a good child care to take care of my 13 months old son 'Jackson' who is the gift of my life between the hours of 7am to 10am in the morning . I work as a consultant and I will be staying for some months for a workshop.



Furthermore,I am extremely clean and quiet;I am a sensitive,intelligent, patient and caring person. I am giving, outgoing, have a good sense of humor and am easy to get on with. I am a faithful and committed person, who is very considerate of other people's feelings. I don鈥檛 do drug, I don鈥檛 smoke neither do I drink.



About my schedules, i will be resuming work by 7am till 10am all working days,Monday to Friday.So i will need all details about this,your working program and payment details.Also,about my son,he eat a little,easy to get along with other kids and easy to get along with too.I shall update you with my location as soon as we arrive states.



Currently,my host will be responsible for the payment and it will be via a certified money order/Check.Presently,am ready to make an immediate payment as soon as i receive a mail from you with all necessary information's about the charge,service and details for payment because i will arrive soonest and i need to secure a Childcare/nanny before we arrive .



Such details for payment are as follows,



Full name for payment :

Full address for payment :

City :

State :

Zip code :

Amount charge monthly :

Personal phone # :

Personal contact email address :

Age :

Sex :



Finally,I will be very glad to hear from you as soon as possible. I would love you to get back to me via my personal email and i wouldn't be able to make a phone conversation or set time for an interview till i arrive states.So send me an email with the details.



Warmest Regards.



N.B..Am willing to wait till you have your payment verified by your bank and cleared,before you have your payment fully in cash with you.Then an immediate work start.





I got this after i posted an ad for me babysitting on the craigslist website so do you have any advice for me because i think it could be real and not some scam to hurt me but i want to make sure

(P.S. the Republic of Benin is in Africa)Does this email seem real and not a scam?
Its a common type of scam called 419 scam. I've gotten one similar.



Don't believe emails that offer to pay you or reward you somehow for doing almost nothing. That's how they trick you.

If you respond they may later ask you for a small amount of money for "fees" or something else and assure you they will pay you even more. But any money you send is gone and you won't get anything back. They will tell you anything to get you to send money, make things up, send false documents, and offer things that they won't actually do.



And they don't necessarily need your bank info to scam you.
I think, its a scam , bcuz well nobody would send that kind of mail to a stranger and because they are asking you for information, so don't reply it, because in some cases these information is used for kidnapping , assaulting and others... be carefull with your mail.Does this email seem real and not a scam?
Seems like a scam to me. Looks like it's poorly translated from another language and there are way too many irrelevant details. Seems suspicious.Does this email seem real and not a scam?
SCAM !!!

Too much info requested !

Legitimate people use legitimate agencies.



Do not reply to this in any manner.
It doesn't seem anything, it SCREAMS "scam". Don't even respond to it to say no.
Look up Nigerian scam.



Or 419 Scams.
Usually they use Nigerian IP address without any try to hide it.

You can try to trace email sender back by taking email header and performing trace email process:



http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/email_l鈥?/a>

http://www.find-ip-address.org/email-sea鈥?/a>



I would not be surprise if both email tracing tool show you that email sender come from Nigeria.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment