Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is this a scam from Craiglist?

I can't tell if its a scam or not... AND will any harm happen if they know the name and address of mine????????



A SCAM or not??



Hello,



I appreciate your response to my mail. I will pay with a BANK CERTIFIED CHECK. If my mode of payment is accepted by you, I will like you to get back to me with the following information so that my client can issue the check to you as soon as possible. The payment will be sent through UPS next day air delivery or FEDEX and does not deliver to P.O box address.



FULL NAME (in which the check will be issued)...



CONTACT ADDRESS (including your City, Zip Code and your State) 鈥?br>


In view of this; we will not be picking up the item until you cash the check. I鈥檓 really interested in buying this item and you will not be responsible for the shipping so as not to put unnecessary burden on you. I have a good and reliable shipper who will come for pick up once you cash the check.



I will get back to you once the payment is made out to you. I have taken a close look at the Advert, I really need this item and will appreciate it if you will keep this for me till the payment arrives to your address as it will save me some extra cost.







***Please kindly keep other buyers off. Best RegardsIs this a scam from Craiglist?
100% scamIs this a scam from Craiglist?
yesif you think so then it is- your first instinct is 90% right

No comments:

Post a Comment