Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can I transfer a data base compiled with a Quick-basic program into Excell?

20 years ago I wrote a program in Quick-basic that would store a simple data base of installations by my company (job #, job name, city, state, zip code, equipment). I did it in Quick-basic because it would print out in the format I liked.

Now I have almost 2 mega-bites of data and my program can't handle it. It needs to go into a commercial program like Excel. Can it be done?Can I transfer a data base compiled with a Quick-basic program into Excell?
It sounds like you should be able to print to a file or maybe convert the data store into a different format.



This is the kind of project that we have the expertise to handle. Please get in touch if you would like to pursue further.

No comments:

Post a Comment