Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I get data on the percentage of people without healthcare insurance (uninsured) by City?

I saw a recent press release that said the latest Census survey shows 11% of people living in the City of Tracy do not have health insurance. Where can I find this data? I'd like to have access to the entire Census file that shows the uninsured percentage by U.S. City and/or Zip Code. I need this for a research paper.Where can I get data on the percentage of people without healthcare insurance (uninsured) by City?
I think you'll have to contact whoever wrote that press release.



Although the US Cencus bureau has statistics on this, I don't think the info is available on their website by city.



Although I've also heard, in the Houston Chronicle, that 25% of Houstonians are uninsured. Of course, we're a haven city here for illegals to that's definately part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment