Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can I find MapI have an actual number on Reserch Street state: Accra City:Nima Ghana West Africa Zip?

Hi,I have an actual number on Reserch Street state: Accra City: Nima Ghana West Africa Zip Code: 00233 . Is there anyway that I can get a map or view it by satellite such as the Google satellite? It could save me a trip going there in person, any help is very appreciated. JLJ?How can I find MapI have an actual number on Reserch Street state: Accra City:Nima Ghana West Africa Zip?
At first 00233 is not the ZIP Code.

It is the international Dialing code for Ghana

There are no ZIP Codes in Ghana.

Further no street names in Ghana Accra Nima. I answered you on that already.

If you are looking for a person hire a lawyer who is investigating.



There is also no registration office in Ghana.

No comments:

Post a Comment