Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hr block got my city wrong, but my zip code right on my address, will i still get my refund check?

do i need to file the change of address form, or will the postal service go by the zip code rather than the city to deliver my refung check? it is going to my po box. thank you!Hr block got my city wrong, but my zip code right on my address, will i still get my refund check?
The post office will go by the zip code, so you should have no problem getting your check.Hr block got my city wrong, but my zip code right on my address, will i still get my refund check?
Hold on don't blame H %26amp; R Block, it is YOUR responsibilty to verify all information on the Tax Return before signing return and sending it in.

Contact IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and tell them you didn't review your return and the city is incorrect and you would like to correct it now. They will update their system while you are on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment