Friday, January 27, 2012

Pc Tech Directory.?

As a Technician, Would You subscribe or even get yourself Listed on a website named PcTechDirectory.com?



As a Customer, Is the name Easy to remember? Will it be your first thought when looking for a technician?





Background:

The website started as a tech Directory for Florida Pc Nerds/Techs only, but given the Potential there is, I decided to buy a more generic Name, something Global.



I want to create a Pc Tech / IT Professionals Directory where anyone in need of a Technician or Professional Computer support can go and search them at one site, by city and zip code.



My Main site FLpcNerds.com will be more like a Support site..With Technical Forums, Pc Tips and More..



Let me read some sugestions Please..



Thanks :)

oh, my forum is located at

http://www.flpcnerds.com/ForumsPc Tech Directory.?
Sounds like a great idea to me, and yes as a technician myself, I would list myself on such a site. You will need sub catagories in your listings though (i.e. Hardware, software, Networking, Database, etc.). The market is changing rapidly, and the needs of home users and small businesses are changing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment