Thursday, January 26, 2012

What programming language does city-data.com use for its web development?

If you go to city-data.com and search for your neighborhood in America by city and state or by zip code you will get back tons of information on just one page. This info is provided by a company called Onboard Informatics. Do you know what type of programming language, software, and/or content management system they are using to create something like this?



I would like to recreate a website like this but on a smaller scale. I don't have any web development experience or knowledge, so I don't even know what I would tell someone I hired what was needed. What "language" would they need to know to create something like this? How long do you think building a website like that would take?



Thanks for your help.What programming language does city-data.com use for its web development?
Just html and javascript like anyother website

No comments:

Post a Comment