Friday, January 27, 2012

Real estate question?

Is there a website that I can go to and look at the asking price for houses that are for sale on my street? Zillow does not show houses that I know are for sale and other real estate websites have me search by zip code or city... i just want my street.Real estate question?
I'm not sure where you live, but Coldwell Banker has a great site. They also list pictures of the inside and outsides of the homes.



http://www.coldwellbanker.com/Real estate question?
Realtors list by zip code because streets would take up too much room on a mainpage. Put in the zip code and see if the house you are looking for is in there. Checking the selling Realtors website would be the fastest. Many For Sale signs also have a code at the bottom of the sign so you have a reference point when looking or calling.Real estate question?
Zillow works for me. Did you put in the address of the houses you are wanting information? I don't know any other site.Look under the Real Estate for the listing. Good luck.You can also call the Real Estate Company.You do not have to give them your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment