Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I find the laws for back yard chickens by zip code or county?

I can't find the laws for my city for owning and keeping a chicken in the back yard? All I can find are major cities, where can I find out by zip code or county the laws? I want to set up a chicken coop in the back yard of my house on my property just to be clear I'm not asking about the back yard of an apartment or something where the land and property isn't owned by me lol.



Thanks ahead of time!How do I find the laws for back yard chickens by zip code or county?
Here you go: http://www.municode.com/Library/Library.鈥?/a>How do I find the laws for back yard chickens by zip code or county?
Your local library will have a copy of the zoning regulations but if you are within the city limits in most all communities FORGET about it. Unless you ahve several acres of land expect to find yourself with a fine of several hundred dollars when the neighbors say hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment