Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is there a feree way to compile a mailing list online by city or zip code?

Need an inexpensive way to compile a mailing list for my neighborhood. Anyone know of a site or something that will help me out?Is there a feree way to compile a mailing list online by city or zip code?
you can buy mailing lists pertaining to zip codes you want to mail to and also other zip codes



they sell mailing lists by the thousands as in per thousand is the price.



These lists are proven usually since the people obtain them from magazine subscriptions and other services.Is there a feree way to compile a mailing list online by city or zip code?
www.salesgenie.com



I believe this is what you are looking for. I think it's just a membership fee. I've heard my boss talk about it. Check it out. Happy Hunting!!!!



www.411.com and use a reverse address look up and long as you know the streets name and zip code but you have to do all the work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment