Friday, January 27, 2012

A Pc Tech Directory?

As a Technician, Would You subscribe or even get yourself Listed on a website named PcTechDirectory.com?



As a Customer, Is the name Easy to remember? Will it be your first thought when looking for a technician?



I created this website (PcTechDirectory.com), which is still under construction due to lack of time. However, this upcoming months I am planing to finish it.





Background:

The website started as a tech Directory for Florida Pc Nerds/Techs only, but given the Potential there is, I decided to buy a more generic Name, something Global.



I want to create a Pc Tech / IT Professionals Directory where anyone in need of a Technician or Professional Computer support can go and search them at one site, by city and zip code.



My Main site FLpcNerds.com will be more like a Support site..With Technical Forums, Pc Tips and More..



Let me read some sugestions Please..



I know there are tons of "Tech Support Sites" already. But there are not many Pc Tech Directories...A Pc Tech Directory?
As a PC tech I love the idea of a global directory. See I live in a college town and I get a lot of calls from all over the country wanting to know if I can fix the kids computer while they are here. The problem is that they have to search our local area for who ever they can find on the web. I decided to get a site called CortlandPC so it is easier to find me. This global thing could be advertised in college fliers, etc. Would be a great idea. I'm willinig to help if you need it. Just email me or contact me at my site below.A Pc Tech Directory?
David Moffitt / Owner

CortlandPC Services

3570 Rte 281

Cortland, NY 13045

607-756-5792

http://www.cortlandpc.com

http://crownpc2.no-ip.info

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment