Friday, January 27, 2012

How do I find a list of people's email address for a specific city in Oklahoma?

Lokking for a list of email addresses however I do not have the person's last name or first name. I was wondering if it is possible to get a list of email addresses by a zip code. Any help or tips anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.How do I find a list of people's email address for a specific city in Oklahoma?
Unfortunately (for you), there is no "email phone book", no complete listing of email addresses by location. If it is a Yahoo Address, you could do a search on http://members.yahoo.com



But this would only work if the person listed their address in their Yahoo ProfileHow do I find a list of people's email address for a specific city in Oklahoma?
no....it would be considered spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment