Thursday, January 26, 2012

I ordered a product and I by mistake made a error on the zip code will I still receive my package?

I am from the US and I ordered from a international shipping , I made a error on my zip code by one number (my code was 92544 and I by mistake put 93544 ) would that matter and stop me from getting my expensive product? Everything else was written correct on the shipping such as city , state , and address.I ordered a product and I by mistake made a error on the zip code will I still receive my package?
First post is not correct. The post office could return the package for not having the proper zip code. I had packages go back because the apt number was missing. There is a slim chance you would receive it and if you did the item could be delayed by a week or so. I know people who work for the post office and they treat packages like this as christmas presents. They can end up anywhere.You need to contact the company you orderd from and let them know. At least if you do not receive the item they MIGHT replace it at no cost since it should get returned back to them. good luck.



mxI ordered a product and I by mistake made a error on the zip code will I still receive my package?
You'll still get it

Its not as serious as getting the house number wrong

The carrier who gets that area, will just put it in his mis-sorts and then it will be sorted manually by people who know the city zip codes.

It might delay it a day or two, but you'll still get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment